TOLAINI in WS TOP 100
Cabernet Sauvignon Toscana LEGIT
6 Chianti TOP wines Lunch or Picnic
Enjoy a professional exclusive tasting of SIX incredible wines, and decide if have a traditional lunch or a picnic in the middle of the vineyards. Tuscany at its best in a really modern way, but in a classic environment and basis, the Chianti Classico basis.
SUPERSTARS OF THE EXPERIENCE
- Supertuscan Toscana “Legit” # 26 Wine Spectator’s TOP 100 2019, plus five of its powerful “brothers”
- Chianti Classico “Vallenuova”
- Supertuscan Toscana “Al Passo”
- Chianti Classico Gran Selezione “Montebello Sette”
- Supertuscan Toscana “Valdisanti”
- Supertuscan Toscana “Picconero”
- Absolutely exclusive, PRIVATE and unique experience.
- Location: TUSCANY – Castelnuovo Berardenga (Siena)
- Private tour of the winery that continues from the vineyard into the cellar
- Option 1) includes a classic Tuscan LUNCH in the barrel cellar paired with our six red wines
- Option 2) includes a professional tasting of our six red wines and a PICNIC in a panoramic hill
- Optional Journey: Travel in luxury car or van. English speaking and wine-food expert chauffeur. Scenic drive through Tuscany.
ONLINE BOOKING SUSPENDED
DUE TO COVID-19
We are happy to give you any more details, and inform on restart.
Call or message us.
- Private tour of the winery that continues from the vineyard into the cellar, into the fermentation room and finally into the barrel room; the guests will thus follow the wine route to discover the Tolaini production, expression of the southern lands of Chianti Classico.
- Following the tour, your experience can take two different directions, depending on what the weather permits and your preferences.
- Option 1) includes LUNCH in the barrel cellar paired with our six red wines: Chianti Classico “Vallenuova”, Supertuscan Toscana “Al Passo”, Chianti Classico Gran Selezione “Montebello Sette”, Supertuscan Toscana “Valdisanti”, Supertuscan Toscana “Picconero” and above all, as a grand finale, our Supertuscan Toscana “Legit” # 26 Wine Spectator’s TOP 100.
– Sample MENU: fresh Tuscan bread and extra virgin olive oil produced on the farm, selection of Tuscan cured meats and pecorino accompanied by honey and compotes, mixed crostini, vegetarian lasagna or tomato soup, roast pork or wild boar with green salad, mix of Tuscan pastries (cantucci, panforte and ricciarelli) and Vinsanto.
- Option 2) includes a professional tasting of our six red wines: Chianti Classico “Vallenuova”, Supertuscan Toscana “Al Passo”, Chianti Classico Gran Selezione “Montebello Sette”, Supertuscan Toscana “Valdisanti”, Supertuscan Toscana “Picconero” and above all, as a grand finale, our Supertuscan Toscana “Legit” # 26 Wine Spectator’s TOP 100.
– In this case the actual tasting will be accompanied by fresh Tuscan bread and extra virgin olive oil produced on the farm.
– Afterwards, PICNIC in the historic Al Passo grove, from which you can enjoy the view of the entire cellar, the vineyards and the surrounding landscape. In ancient times the Etruscans chose this place for its beauty and spirituality.
– Each guest can enjoy a LIGHT WINE LUNCH here (example of Menu: selection of Tuscan cured meats and pecorino cheese, spelled salad or savory pie, mozzarella and tomatoes or vegetables with pinzimonio, seasonal fruit) all accompanied by our Supertuscan Toscana “LEGIT “.
- Private one-day luxury roundtrip in comfortable air-conditioned passenger van or car, with a professional and long experienced driver. Your chauffer speaks English and he’s an expert of Wine and Food. Pick-up and drop-off service in Departure location
PRICES & TIMING:
- Experience Only Prices
ADULT (age >18): 85 € per person – MINOR (age 6-17): 60 € per person – INFANT (age 0-5): FREE
- Optional Journey Prices (fixed up to 8 passengers)
From BOLOGNA (12 hrs): 960 € – from FLORENCE (12 hrs): 680 – from CIVITAVECCHIA Cruise Port (8 hrs): 750 € – from LIVORNO Cruise Port (8 hrs): 600 € – from ROME (12 hrs): 1.000 €
- Please note that if you buy the FULL package, WITH the Optional Journey, this is always a FULL DAY experience of a total of 8 (eight) hours (tipically when your departure point is a PORT where you arrive on a cruise and this is a “shore excursion”), but if your departure point is a CITY the tour will be of a total of 10 (ten) or 12 (twelve) hours, so you’ll be able to enjoy everything more relaxed and have the time to visit, if you like, some marvellous other places nearby.
- If you buy the EXPERIENCE only, WITHOUT the Journey, this will include minimum of 3 (three) hours “on site”, up to 4 (four).
- IMPORTANT: the ON SITE experience lasts about 3-4 (three-four) hours and STARTS between 10.00 a.m. and 11.00 a.m. – NO LATE ADMITTING (our Optional Journeys are organized accordingly and start between 08.00 a.m. and 09.00 a.m., eventually ask for details).
- Number of People: min 2 (two), max 8 (eight) – please note that this is an absolutely PRIVATE tour, so you’ll never be mixed with other people.
- If you don’t find your desidered departure place in the above list, don’t worry and please click HERE to browse by “DEPARTURES” main menù and find another extraordinary experience available from your starting point.
- Not included – All the goods you’d like to buy at the company shop or in any other place during the experience – Everything not detailed above.
- Legal note on alchool: 0<17 years old people are NOT allowed to drink ALCOHOL. So they’re absolutely welcome in joining this tour, enjoy the experience, the visit and the meals, but CAN NOT drink any kind of ALCOHOL (wine, spirits, etc.) (that’s the reason why the big difference in price)
- We strongly suggest to add the Optional Journey – If you are going at the location of the experience with your car, you are “forced” to provide that one of the adults in your group (who will drive on the way back) DO NOT DRINK alcohol – If you drive with even a single glass of wine in the belly you risk hefty fines. For your SAFETY our professional drivers obviously DO NOT DRINK at all.
- PAYMENTS, CANCELLATIONS and REFUNDS POLICY: Reservations close 3 days before event – 30% deposit upon booking, BALANCE at 3 days – refund of the deposit 30% if the customer cancels within 3 days (or before the balance) – refund of 70% (we keep 30% of the total) of the entire amount paid if the customer cancels less than 3 days but more than 24 hours from the event – no refund if the customer cancels within 24 hours or if he does not show up- 100% refund of the amount paid if the company cancels at any time.