WS TOP 100 - Tenuta BIBBIANO
CHIANTI Classico Riserva private lunch
The ITALIAN ELEGANCE Experience
Personal guest in the private Villa of the Marrocchesi Marzi family for a classic elegant Tuscan lunch. Feel like James Bond 007 in the middle of the vineyards in a suit and tie, then enjoy an unrepeatable tasting-lunch with the TOP 100 wine line.
SUPERSTARS OF THE EXPERIENCE
- Wine Spectator’s TOP 100 2019 – #19, 96 pts. Tenuta Bibbiano Chianti Classico Riserva 2015
- The CLASSY formal wine-pairing LUNCH at the Villa.
- Expert guide speaking: English, French, German, Russian
- Absolutely exclusive, private and unique experience.
- Location: TUSCANY – Castellina in Chianti (Siena)
- Guest in the private Villa of the Marrocchesi Marzi family for a classic elegant Tuscan lunch
- Off-road scenic itinerary to the welcome drink organized on top of the hills
- The MEAL (all prepared by our private professional chefs in the kitchen of the Villa) will be served by staff in uniform and paired with ALL our wines (including Wine Spectator’s TOP 100 Tenuta Bibbiano Chianti Classico Riserva 2015)
- Entire experience available with an expert guide speaking: English, French, German, Russian
- Optional Journey: Travel in luxury car or van. English speaking and wine-food expert chauffeur. Scenic drive through Tuscany.
ONLINE BOOKING SUSPENDED
DUE TO COVID-19
We are happy to give you any more details, and inform on restart.
Call or message us.
- Personal guest in the private Villa of the Marrocchesi Marzi family for a classic elegant Tuscan lunch.
- Feel like James Bond in the middle of the vineyards in a suit and tie, then enjoy an unrepeatable tasting-lunch with the TOP 100 wine line.
- Our welcome guests will be met at the border of the properties of “Tenuta di Bibbiano” and transferred aboard our Land Rover, then a scenic itinerary in the middle of the vineyards towards Bibbiano through the white roads inside the estate and stop for a welcome drink organized on top of the hills with the widest view of the property and the vineyards of the estate.
- Note: this particular off-road itinerary will be carried out if the weather permits and if it is appreciated by our guests (the “formal” clothing recommended for lunch in the Villa with the property could not be reconciled with the off-road trip …, but we let you to choose freely).
- Welcome guests to the private Villa of the Marrocchesi Marzi family and a geographical and historical illustration of the company and the family.
- The MEAL (all prepared by our private professional chefs in the kitchen of the Villa) will be served by staff in uniform and includes:
- Mixed appetizer (various types of pecorino cheese, salami, sausages, all absolutely Made in Tuscany;
- First course (for example Maremma tortelloni or pici or pappardelle, dressed in white with our EVO oil or with meat sauce);
- Main course (pork loin or roast veal or stewed game with side dish);
- Dessert (Tuscan cantucci or homemade jam tart);
- This meal-tasting includes the combination of the dishes studied by our sommelier with ALL the company’s wines;
- To always guarantee the freshest raw materials, the menu varies according to the seasonal availability of food.
- Note: please indicate at the time of booking which language you prefer for your private guide in the company, choosing from: English, French, German, Russian – thank you.
- Private one-day luxury roundtrip in comfortable air-conditioned passenger van or car, with a professional and long experienced driver. Your chauffer speaks English and he’s an expert of Wine and Food. Pick-up and drop-off service in Departure location
PRICES & TIMING:
- Experience Only Prices
1 ADULT (age >18): 310 € per person – MINOR (age 13-17): 140 € per person – CHILD (age 7-12): 140 € per person – INFANT (age 0-6): FREE
- Optional Journey Prices (fixed up to 8 passengers)
From BOLOGNA (12 hrs): 920 € – from CIVITAVECCHIA Cruise Port (8 hrs): 770 – from LA SPEZIA Cruise Port (8 hrs): 770 – € from FLORENCE (12 hrs): 700 € – from LIVORNO Cruise Port (8 hrs): 550 € – from ROME (12 hrs): 1.210 €
- Please note that if you buy the FULL package, WITH the Optional Journey, this is always a FULL DAY experience of a total of 8 (eight) hours (tipically when your departure point is a PORT where you arrive on a cruise and this is a “shore excursion”), but if your departure point is a CITY the tour will be of a total of 10 (ten) or 12 (twelve) hours, so you’ll be able to enjoy everything more relaxed and have the time to visit, if you like, some marvellous other places nearby.
- If you buy the EXPERIENCE only, WITHOUT the Journey, this will include minimum of 3 (three) hours “on site”, up to 4 (four).
- IMPORTANT: the ON SITE experience lasts about 3-4 (three to four) hours and STARTS between 10.00 a.m. and 11.00 a.m. – NO LATE ADMITTING (our Optional Journeys are organized accordingly and start between 08.00 a.m. and 09.00 a.m., eventually ask for details).
- Number of People: min 2 (two), max 8 (eight) – please note that this is an absolutely PRIVATE tour, so you’ll never be mixed with other people.
- If you don’t find your desidered departure place in the above list, don’t worry and please click HERE to browse by “DEPARTURES” main menù and find another extraordinary experience available from your starting point.
- Not included – All the goods you’d like to buy at the company shop or in any other place during the experience – Everything not detailed above.
- Legal note on alchool: 0<17 years old people are NOT allowed to drink ALCOHOL. So they’re absolutely welcome in joining this tour, enjoy the experience, the visit and the meals, but CAN NOT drink any kind of ALCOHOL (wine, spirits, etc.) (that’s the reason why the big difference in price)
- We strongly suggest to add the Optional Journey – If you are going at the location of the experience with your car, you are “forced” to provide that one of the adults in your group (who will drive on the way back) DO NOT DRINK alcohol – If you drive with even a single glass of wine in the belly you risk hefty fines. For your SAFETY our professional drivers obviously DO NOT DRINK at all.
- PAYMENTS, CANCELLATIONS and REFUNDS POLICY: reservations close 7 days before event – 30% deposit upon booking, BALANCE at 7 days – refund of the deposit 30% if the customer cancels within 7 days (or before the balance) – refund of half of the full amount paid if the customer cancels less than 7 days but more than 48 hours from the event – no refunds if the customer cancels within 48 hours or if he doesn’t show up – 100% refund of the amount paid if the company cancels at any time.