Tenuta BIBBIANO in WS TOP 100
Chianti Classico Riserva wine tour & lunch
A COUNTRY GENTLEMAN in Tuscany
Slow off-road itinerary in the vineyards and classic Tuscan country style tasting-lunch pairing with TOP 100 Chianti Classico Riserva. Really unique scenic itinerary in the vineyards, welcome drink on top of a panoramic hill, classic Tuscan wine-tasting-lunch
SUPERSTARS OF THE EXPERIENCE
- Wine Spectator’s TOP 100 2019 – #19, 96 pts. Tenuta Bibbiano Chianti Classico Riserva 2015, and his “brothers”.
- Land Rover scenic itinerary in the middle of the vineyards
- Wine-tasting-LUNCH (all prepared by our cooks in the kitchen of the farm) with our 3 Chianti Classico
- Expert guide speaking: English, French, German, Russian
- Absolutely exclusive, private and unique experience.
- Location: TUSCANY – Castellina in Chianti (Siena)
- Transferred aboard our Land Rover, then a scenic itinerary
- Welcome drink organized on top of the hills
- Presentation of the winery
- Full wine-tasting-LUNCH with our 3 Chianti Classico
- Entire experience available with an expert guide speaking: English, French, German, Russian
- Optional Journey: Travel in luxury car or van. English speaking and wine-food expert chauffeur. Scenic drive through Tuscany.
ONLINE BOOKING SUSPENDED
DUE TO COVID-19
We are happy to give you any more details, and inform on restart.
Call or message us.
- Slow off-road itinerary in the vineyards and classic Tuscan country style tasting-lunch pairing with Wine Spectator TOP 100 Chianti Classico Riserva. Really unique scenic itinerary in the vineyards, welcome drink on top of a panoramic hill, classic Tuscan wine-tasting-lunch
- Our welcome guests will be met at the border of the properties of “Tenuta di Bibbiano” and transferred aboard our Land Rover, then a scenic itinerary in the middle of the vineyards towards Bibbiano through the white roads inside the estate and stop for a welcome drink organized on top of the hills with the widest view of the property and the vineyards of the estate. Note: this particular off-road itinerary will be carried out if the weather permits and if it is liked by our guests.
- Welcome to the “Tenuta di Bibbiano” farm, presentation of the winery, family, history and philosophy, and illustration of the winemaking process with a visit to the cellar.
- Then LUNCH-wine-tasting (all courses prepared by our cooks in the kitchen of the farm) with our 3 Chianti Classico paired with:
- Appetizers (top quality Tuscan Pecorino, classic Tuscan salami and Tuscan ham, bruschetta with our EVO oil)
- First course with a choice of “tortelloni Maremma” or pici or pappardelle, dressed in white (with our EVO oil) or with meat or mushroom sauce; ribollita; lasagna; cannelloni stuffed with ricotta and spinach;
- Main course: choice of pork loin or roast veal or stewed game or chicken alla cacciatora; Side dish: choice of grilled vegetables or baked potatoes;
- Dessert: choice between Tuscan cantucci or jam tart or chocolate cake or pear and chocolate cake or panna cotta;
- Coffee and Vin Santo (dessert wine).
- To always guarantee the freshest raw materials, the menu varies according to the seasonal availability of food.
- Note: please indicate at the time of booking which language you prefer for your private guide in the company, choosing from: English, French, German, Russian – thank you.
- Private one-day luxury roundtrip in comfortable air-conditioned passenger van or car, with a professional and long experienced driver. Your chauffer speaks English and he’s an expert of Wine and Food. Pick-up and drop-off service in Departure location
PRICES & TIMING:
- Experience Only Prices
1 ADULT (age >18): 310 € per person – MINOR (age 13-17): 140 € per person – CHILD (age 7-12): 140 € per person – INFANT (age 0-6): FREE
- Optional Journey Prices (fixed up to 8 passengers)
From BOLOGNA (12 hrs): 920 € – from CIVITAVECCHIA Cruise Port (8 hrs): 770 – from LA SPEZIA Cruise Port (8 hrs): 770 – € from FLORENCE (12 hrs): 700 € – from LIVORNO Cruise Port (8 hrs): 550 € – from ROME (12 hrs): 1.210 €
- Please note that if you buy the FULL package, WITH the Optional Journey, this is always a FULL DAY experience of a total of 8 (eight) hours (tipically when your departure point is a PORT where you arrive on a cruise and this is a “shore excursion”), but if your departure point is a CITY the tour will be of a total of 10 (ten) or 12 (twelve) hours, so you’ll be able to enjoy everything more relaxed and have the time to visit, if you like, some marvellous other places nearby.
- If you buy the EXPERIENCE only, WITHOUT the Journey, this will include minimum of 3 (three) hours “on site”, up to 4 (four).
- IMPORTANT: the ON SITE experience lasts about 3 (three) hours and STARTS between 10.00 a.m. and 11.00 a.m. – NO LATE ADMITTING (our Optional Journeys are organized accordingly and start between 08.00 a.m. and 09.00 a.m., eventually ask for details).
- Number of People: min 2 (two), max 8 (eight) – please note that this is an absolutely PRIVATE tour, so you’ll never be mixed with other people.
- If you don’t find your desidered departure place in the above list, don’t worry and please click HERE to browse by “DEPARTURES” main menù and find another extraordinary experience available from your starting point.
- Not included – All the goods you’d like to buy at the company shop or in any other place during the experience – Everything not detailed above.
- Legal note on alchool: 0<17 years old people are NOT allowed to drink ALCOHOL. So they’re absolutely welcome in joining this tour, enjoy the experience, the visit and the meals, but CAN NOT drink any kind of ALCOHOL (wine, spirits, etc.) (that’s the reason why the big difference in price)
- We strongly suggest to add the Optional Journey – If you are going at the location of the experience with your car, you are “forced” to provide that one of the adults in your group (who will drive on the way back) DO NOT DRINK alcohol – If you drive with even a single glass of wine in the belly you risk hefty fines. For your SAFETY our professional drivers obviously DO NOT DRINK at all.
- PAYMENTS, CANCELLATIONS and REFUNDS POLICY: reservations close 7 days before event – 30% deposit upon booking, BALANCE at 7 days – refund of the deposit 30% if the customer cancels within 7 days (or before the balance) – refund of half of the full amount paid if the customer cancels less than 7 days but more than 48 hours from the event – no refunds if the customer cancels within 48 hours or if he doesn’t show up – 100% refund of the amount paid if the company cancels at any time.