Best Italian PASTRY Chef Academy
Dessert Cooking Class PRO-AM version
Mrs. Loretta Fanella's PASTRY LAB
Become an expert on high class and trendy pastry making playing live with a starred dessert Chef. Former dessert Chef at Adrià’s EL BULLI, CRACCO PECK, Enoteca PINCHIORRI… now teaches YOU!!!
SUPERSTARS OF THE EXPERIENCE
- Semi-professional “fast” cooking class on the highest quality italian pastry
- One of the Best Pastry Chef in the world revealing her secrets at your table…
- Absolutely exclusive, PRIVATE and unique experience.
- Location: TUSCANY – Livorno ( 15 minutes by car from Cruise Port)
- The courses of your PASTRY ACADEMY take place in a real and active laboratory of high pastry
- In the laboratory (production is suspended for that day) everyone will find their own work station
- Loretta will illustrate and implement the recipes and make it run
- As semi-professionals you’ll have a light business lunch, also with “savory pastry” and the desserts made during the course itself
- Optional Journey: Travel in luxury car or van. English speaking and wine-food expert chauffeur. Scenic drive through Tuscany. If you are on a Cruise stopping in Livorno you should try our: 15+15+15 minutes optional journey “Cruise ship-Academy-Restaurant-Cruise ship” in luxury car or van, professional and experienced chauffeur.
ONLINE BOOKING SUSPENDED
DUE TO COVID-19
We are happy to give you any more details, and inform on restart.
Call or message us.
- Former dessert Chef at Adrià’s EL BULLI in Roses, CRACCO PECK in Milan, Enoteca PINCHIORRI in Florence… now teaches YOU!!! Become an expert on high class and trendy pastry making playing live with a starred dessert Chef…
- The courses of your PASTRY ACADEMY take place in a real and active laboratory of high pastry, in a modern artisan area, with structures and systems designed to guarantee the most high-tech processes and hygiene. Inside this large and well-structured laboratory, a very nice “living room” style room has been set up ready to welcome our guests, who will be brought into the laboratory after wearing their Pastry Chef apron.
- In the laboratory (production is suspended for that day) everyone will find their own work station, the programmed recipes and all the raw materials and quality ingredients to be able to make them.
- In a front table Loretta will illustrate and implement the recipe and make it run, always following, helping and supporting you in this activity that is fun, but also demanding if taken seriously.
- At the end of the course you can take them away with the recipes and your Pastry Chef apron.
- As semi-professionals at the end of the course you can enjoy a light business lunch, also with “savory pastry” and the desserts made during the course itself, or you can take them away with the recipes and your Pastry Chef apron.
- WHO’S Loretta “Pastry” Fanella: In 2001 Carlo Cracco called her as pastry chef at CRACCO PECK in Milan (two Michelin stars).
- Since 2003 she’s been in Spain at EL BULLI by Ferran and Albert Adrià. Here she carries out explosive culinary experiments, understands that it is possible to cross over, experiment, go beyond the track, create something different, overturn the rules of the ‘moment’ dessert.
- In 2006 she returned to Italy at ENOTECA PINCHIORRI (3 Michelin stars) in Florence.
- Thanks to her new and creative desserts, around which real discussions are generated, Loretta receives several awards, including “Best Italian Pastry Chef 2007“.
- Author of two books: “Oltre”, a collection of 36 recipes, translated into 4 languages, and then “Dessert al piatto”.
- Brand Ambassador for LAVAZZA, then for 4 years she signs the desserts of the Lungarno Collection of FERRAGAMO in Florence.
- Loretta recently opened the “Loretta Fanella PASTRY LAB”, a workshop where artisan desserts are made both for individuals and for professionals and restaurateurs.
- In the evening the laboratory turns into an ACADEMY where amateur pastry courses for children and professionals are held. YOUR PASTRY ACADEMY !!!
- Private one-day luxury roundtrip in comfortable air-conditioned passenger van or car, with a professional and long experienced driver. Your chauffer speaks English and he’s an expert of Wine and Food. Pick-up and drop-off service in Departure location
- Please note: If you are on a Cruise stopping in Livorno you should try our: 15+15+15 minutes optional journey “Cruise ship-Academy-Restaurant-Cruise ship” in luxury car or van, professional and experienced chauffeur.
PRICES & TIMING:
- Experience Only Prices
1 ADULT (age >18): 225 € per person (if 2-3-4 people), 188 € per person (if 5-6-7-8 people) – MINOR (age 13-17): 90 € per person – 1 CHILD (age 3-12): 65 per person
- Optional Journey Prices (fixed up to 8 passengers)
From BOLOGNA (12 hrs): 920 € – from FLORENCE (12 hrs): 735 € – from GENOA Cruise Port (8 hrs): 725 € – from LA SPEZIA Cruise Port (8 hrs): 575 € – from LIVORNO Cruise Port (15+15 min.): 130 € – from ROME (12 hrs): 1.300 €
- Please note that if you buy the FULL package, WITH the Optional Journey, this is always a FULL DAY experience of a total of 8 (eight) hours (tipically when your departure point is a PORT where you arrive on a cruise and this is a “shore excursion”), but if your departure point is a CITY the tour will be of a total of 10 (ten) or 12 (twelve) hours, so you’ll be able to enjoy everything more relaxed and have the time to visit, if you like, some marvellous other places nearby.
- If you buy the EXPERIENCE only, WITHOUT the Journey, this will include minimum of 3 (three) hours “on site”, up to 4 (four) or more.
- IMPORTANT: this ON SITE experience lasts about 3 to 4 (three to four) hours (or more…) and STARTS at 10.00 a.m. – NO LATE ADMITTING (our Optional Journeys are organized accordingly and start between 08.00 a.m. and 09.00 a.m., eventually ask for details).
- Number of People: min 2 (two), max 8 (eight) – please note that this is an absolutely PRIVATE tour, so you’ll never be mixed with other people.
- If you don’t find your desidered departure place in the above list, don’t worry and please click HERE to browse by “DEPARTURES” main menù and find another extraordinary experience available from your starting point.
- Not included – All the goods you’d like to buy at the company shop or in any other place during the experience – Everything not detailed above.
- Legal note on alchool: 0<17 years old people are NOT allowed to drink ALCOHOL. So they’re absolutely welcome in joining this tour, enjoy the experience, the visit and the meals, but CAN NOT drink any kind of ALCOHOL (wine, spirits, etc.) (that’s the reason why the big difference in price)
- We strongly suggest to add the Optional Journey – If you are going at the location of the experience with your car, you are “forced” to provide that one of the adults in your group (who will drive on the way back) DO NOT DRINK alcohol – If you drive with even a single glass of wine in the belly you risk hefty fines. For your SAFETY our professional drivers obviously DO NOT DRINK at all.
- PAYMENTS, CANCELLATIONS and REFUNDS POLICY: reservations close 7 days before event – 30% deposit upon booking, BALANCE at 7 days – refund of the deposit 30% if the customer cancels within 7 days (or before the balance) – refund of half of the full amount paid if the customer cancels less than 7 days but more than 48 hours before the event – no refund if the customer cancels within 48 hours or if he does not show up – 100% refund of the amount paid if the company cancels at any time.