Fattoria Le PUPILLE - WS TOP 100
Morellino di Scansano Riserva
A charming Lady into wildest Tuscany
Guest of charming “The Morellino’s Lady”, in a wild but welcoming and, in its own way, refined Tuscany. The wines of the riders who challenged and defeated Buffalo Bill, men and women as hard and fascinating as their wonderful wines
SUPERSTARS OF THE EXPERIENCE
- Wine Spectator’s TOP 100 “gorgeous” wine “Morellino di Scansano Riserva”
- His supertuscan brother “Poggio Valente”
- And 30th anniversary Special Edition of supertuscan “Saffredi”.
- Absolutely exclusive, PRIVATE and unique experience.
- Location: TUSCANY – Scansano – Grosseto (southern coast of Tuscany)
- VISIT the cellar, the barrel cellar and the barriques cellar to end visit in the tasting room.
- Tasting of the wines of the riders who challenged and defeated Buffalo Bill
- Vertical TASTING of 4 vintages of our Supertuscan (100% Sangiovese) “Poggio Valente”
- LUNCH: each course is paired with a different wine, including our Super Tuscan “Saffredi” (which celebrates its 30th anniversary in 2020) and obviously our Morellino di Scansano Riserva, defined as “gorgeous” by James Suckling in the Wine Spectator’s TOP 100.
- Optional Journey: Travel in luxury car or van. English speaking and wine-food expert chauffeur. Scenic drive through Tuscany.
ONLINE BOOKING SUSPENDED
DUE TO COVID-19
We are happy to give you any more details, and inform on restart.
Call or message us.
- Be a personal guest of charming “The Morellino’s Lady”, in a wild but welcoming and, in its own way, refined Tuscany.
- These are the wines of the riders who challenged and defeated Buffalo Bill, men and women as hard and fascinating as their wonderful wines.
- Your exclusive experience of the spirit of the still wildest area in Tuscany, Maremma, begins with a warm WELCOME and a short chat (in English) to introduce you to the HISTORY of Fattoria Le Pupille, our territory and our production philosophy.
- You will then be guided to VISIT the cellar, the barrel cellar and the barriques cellar to end visit in the tasting room.
- The Wine Tasting Experience begins here with a vertical TASTING of 4 vintages of our Supertuscan (100% Sangiovese) “Poggio Valente”.
- The LUNCH service follows, structured in 3 courses of traditional Maremma cuisine: appetizer, first course and second course, ending with dessert. The menu varies according to the season and, except for intolerances of the guests communicated in advance, it is decided by our qualified kitchen staff. The lunches in our company are offered as an extra service to make the tasting experience of our wines more exclusive and to make you immerse deeply into the values that characterize our family business: hospitality and sharing.
- Each course is paired with a different wine, including our Super Tuscan “Saffredi” (which celebrates its 30th anniversary in 2020) and obviously our Morellino di Scansano Riserva, defined as “gorgeous” by James Suckling in the Wine Spectator’s TOP 100.
- Private one-day luxury roundtrip in comfortable air-conditioned passenger van or car, with a professional and long experienced driver. Your chauffer speaks English and he’s an expert of Wine and Food. Pick-up and drop-off service in Departure location
PRICES & TIMING:
- Experience Only Prices
1 ADULT (age >18): 420 € per person – MINOR (age 0-17): FREE (if with minimum 2 adults)
- Optional Journey Prices (fixed up to 8 passengers)
From BOLOGNA (12 hrs): 1.050 € – from CIVITAVECCHIA Cruise Port (8 hrs): 600 – from LA SPEZIA Cruise Port (8 hrs): 870 – € from FLORENCE (12 hrs): 830 € – from LIVORNO Cruise Port (8 hrs): 650 € – from ROME (12 hrs): 1.000 €
- Please note that if you buy the FULL package, WITH the Optional Journey, this is always a FULL DAY experience of a total of 8 (eight) hours (tipically when your departure point is a PORT where you arrive on a cruise and this is a “shore excursion”), but if your departure point is a CITY the tour will be of a total of 10 (ten) or 12 (twelve) hours, so you’ll be able to enjoy everything more relaxed and have the time to visit, if you like, some marvellous other places nearby.
- If you buy the EXPERIENCE only, WITHOUT the Journey, this will include minimum of 3 (three) hours “on site”, up to 4 (four) or more.
- IMPORTANT: the ON SITE experience lasts about 3 (three) hours and STARTS between 10.00 a.m. and 11.00 a.m. – NO LATE ADMITTING (our Optional Journeys are organized accordingly and start between 08.00 a.m. and 09.00 a.m., eventually ask for details).
- Number of People: min 2 (two), max 8 (eight) – please note that this is an absolutely PRIVATE tour, so you’ll never be mixed with other people.
- If you don’t find your desidered departure place in the above list, don’t worry and please click HERE to browse by “DEPARTURES” main menù and find another extraordinary experience available from your starting point.
- Not included – All the goods you’d like to buy at the company shop or in any other place during the experience – Everything not detailed above.
- Legal note on alchool: 0<17 years old people are NOT allowed to drink ALCOHOL. So they’re absolutely welcome in joining this tour, enjoy the experience, the visit and the meals, but CAN NOT drink any kind of ALCOHOL (wine, spirits, etc.) (that’s the reason why the big difference in price)
- We strongly suggest to add the Optional Journey – If you are going at the location of the experience with your car, you are “forced” to provide that one of the adults in your group (who will drive on the way back) DO NOT DRINK alcohol – If you drive with even a single glass of wine in the belly you risk hefty fines. For your SAFETY our professional drivers obviously DO NOT DRINK at all.
- PAYMENTS, CANCELLATIONS and REFUNDS POLICY: reservations close 5 days before event – 30% deposit upon booking, BALANCE at 5 days – refund of the deposit 30% if the customer cancels within 5 days (or before the balance) – refund of half of the full amount paid if the customer cancels less than 5 days but more than 48 hours from the event – no refunds if the customer cancels within 48 hours or if he doesn’t show up – 100% refund of the amount paid if the company cancels at any time.