WS TOP 100 #1 CASANOVA di NERI
The final ESOTERIC wine experience
ONCE IN A LIFETIME
Brunello di Montalcino Tenuta Nuova 2001, #1 WINE in Wine Spectator’s TOP 100 of 2006 and 4 100 points by other international experts: Brunello Tenuta Nuova 2006, Brunello Tenuta Nuova 2010, Brunello Cerretalto 2012 e Brunello Cerretalto 2013
SUPERSTARS OF THE EXPERIENCE
Brunello di Montalcino Tenuta Nuova 2001: BEST WINE IN THE WORLD in Wine Spectator’s TOP 100 2006
- Absolutely exclusive, private and unique experience.
- Location: TUSCANY – Montalcino (Siena)
- Guided tour of the entire winery.
- Vertical wine tasting of Wine Spectator’s TOP 100 wine and its brothers in an historical time-promenade
- LUNCH: “Tuscan but creative” special menu designed for pairing with Casanova di Neri wines (dessert created by Loretta Fanella, “Italy’s best pastry chef“, whose PASTRY ACADEMY is available HERE or HERE)
- Optional Journey: Travel in luxury car or van. English speaking and wine-food expert chauffeur. Scenic drive through Tuscany.
ONLINE BOOKING SUSPENDED
DUE TO COVID-19
We are happy to give you any more details, and inform on restart.
Call or message us.
- Starway to Paradise with the BEST WINE IN THE WORLD and his brothers…
The ESOTERIC wine-experience IMPOSSIBLE ELSEWHERE in the world.
- Only HERE, in the Casanova di Neri farm you can have this once in a lifetime experience to rise from the best to the “best of the best”…
- The wines in tasting: Brunello di Montalcino Tenuta Nuova 2001, #1 in Wine Spectator’s TOP 100 of 2006 and four 100 points by other international experts: Brunello Tenuta Nuova 2006, Brunello Tenuta Nuova 2010, Brunello Cerretalto 2012 e Brunello Cerretalto 2013, exclusively opened for you. Only for this program you are free to take away opened bottles.
- This experience includes a guided tour of our vineyards and the cellar as well as a tutored tasting of different wines. These are paired with bruschetta with our extra virgin olive oil and local pecorino cheese.
- We ensure the privacy of all guests (min 2 people, max 6 people).
- Each experience is exclusively private and lasts approximately 2 hours.
- Lunch in a classic but “updated” tuscan restaurant. The menu has been tailored by Marco “DoctorTuscany” Tenerini and the Chef: classic Tuscan menu but modernized and designed specifically to perfectly match the wines of Casanova di Neri and enhance their exceptional characteristics.
- At “Il Passaggio” restaurant chef Jacopo Monni leads a team of seven professional staff who work together to express the heritage of the land through dishes that are communicated in a different and original way so that they stimulate curiosity…
- “Tuscan but creative” special MENU in pairing with Casanova di Neri wines:
Chianina IGP Tuscan beef tartare, capers with their leaves, radish chips, lettuce cream, oil powder and truffle caviar pearls. Tortello with cacao and wild boar, in its cooking sauce with cocoa nibs. Pappa al pomodoro traditional Tuscan tomato and bread soup, plus gold. Guinea fowl breast with vegetable from our garden. Pre dessert. Bloom, dessert created by Loretta Fanella, “Italy’s best pastry chef“, whose PASTRY ACADEMY is available HERE or HERE)
- Private one-day luxury roundtrip in comfortable air-conditioned passenger van or car, with a professional and long experienced driver. Your chauffer speaks English and he’s an expert of Wine and Food. Pick-up and drop-off service in Departure location
PRICES & TIMING:
- Experience Only Prices
1 ADULT (age >18): 1.665 € per person (if 2 people), 1.180 € per person (if 3 people), 940 € per person (if 4 people), 790 € per person (if 5 people), 690 € per person (if 6 people) – MINOR (age 6-17): 115 € per person – CHILD (age 0-5): free
- Optional Journey Prices (fixed up to 8 passengers)
From BOLOGNA (12 hrs): 1.075 € – from CIVITAVECCHIA Cruise Port (8 hrs): 715 € – from FLORENCE (12 hrs): 770 € – from LIVORNO Cruise Port (8 hrs): 800 € – from ROME (12 hrs): 980 €
- Please note that if you buy the FULL package, WITH the Optional Journey, this is always a FULL DAY experience of a total of 8 (eight) hours (tipically when your departure point is a PORT where you arrive on a cruise and this is a “shore excursion”), but if your departure point is a CITY the tour will be of a total of 10 (ten) or 12 (twelve) hours, so you’ll be able to enjoy everything more relaxed and have the time to visit, if you like, some marvellous other places nearby.
- If you buy the EXPERIENCE only, WITHOUT the Journey, this will include minimum of 3 (three) hours “on site”, up to 4 (four).
- IMPORTANT: this specific ON SITE experience lasts about 2 (two) hours (PLUS time for lunch…) and STARTS between 10.00 a.m. and 11.00 a.m. – NO LATE ADMITTING (our Optional Journeys are organized accordingly and start between 08.00 a.m. and 09.00 a.m., eventually ask for details).
- Number of People: min 2 (two), max 6 (SIX) – please note that this is an absolutely PRIVATE tour, so you’ll never be mixed with other people.
- If you don’t find your desidered departure place in the above list, don’t worry and please click HERE to browse by “DEPARTURES” main menù and find another extraordinary experience available from your starting point.
- Not included – All the goods you’d like to buy at the company shop or in any other place during the experience – Everything not detailed above.
- Legal note on alchool: 0<17 years old people are NOT allowed to drink ALCOHOL. So they’re absolutely welcome in joining this tour, enjoy the experience, the visit and the meals, but CAN NOT drink any kind of ALCOHOL (wine, spirits, etc.) (that’s the reason why the big difference in price)
- We strongly suggest to add the Optional Journey – If you are going at the location of the experience with your car, you are “forced” to provide that one of the adults in your group (who will drive on the way back) DO NOT DRINK alcohol – If you drive with even a single glass of wine in the belly you risk hefty fines. For your SAFETY our professional drivers obviously DO NOT DRINK at all.
- PAYMENTS, CANCELLATIONS and REFUNDS POLICY: reservations close 1 week before event – 30% deposit upon booking, total balance within 48 hours before the event – refund of the 30% deposit if the customer cancels within 48 hours (or before the balance) – no refunds if the customer cancels within 48 hours or if he does not show up.