Wine tour at CASA di TERRA
Great youth in Sassicaia's kingdom
Wine Spectator’s TOP 100 wine you can drink everyday: luxury has never been so easy. New winemaking way in the land of “King” Sassicaia… Young wineries are growing up to Paradise…
SUPERSTARS OF THE EXPERIENCE
Wine Spectator’s TOP 100 wine “Bolgheri Moreccio” in a wine lovers lunch impossible to do elsewhere, surrounded by his “brothers”.
- Absolutely exclusive, private and unique experience.
- Location: TUSCANY – Bolgheri (Livorno)
- Welcome drink in the vineyards
- Private guided tour of the Cellar and Barriccaia.
- Vertical wine tasting of Wine Spectator’s TOP 100 wine Bolgheri Moreccio surrounded by its brothers.
- Taylor-made wine lovers lunch impossible to do elsewhere.
- Moreccio drinks perfectly with traditional Tuscan dishes but it is also an everyday wine
- Optional Journey: Travel in luxury car or van. English speaking and wine-food expert chauffeur. Scenic drive through Tuscany.
ONLINE BOOKING SUSPENDED
DUE TO COVID-19
We are happy to give you any more details, and inform on restart.
Call or message us.
- Private tour of the entire estate led by one of our experts (in English).
- Visit of the Bolgheri vineyard with welcome drink in the vineyard, followed by a private guided tour of the Cellar and Barriccaia.
- Wine Lovers private lunch served in the modern but choreographic Wine Shop with 3 classic Tuscan main courses, with seasonal ingredients (e.g. an appetizer, first course, second course, fruit).
- Five matching wines including 2 Bolgheri Superiore (Wine Spectator’s TOP 100).
- We know it’s seems impossible but Moreccio, our Wine Spectator’s TOP 100 wine, its not our top wine, but it seems to be our flagship: Moreccio is the first wine produced by Casa di Terra, representing the typical grape varieties of Bolgheri.
- A modern wine with impeccable and unique balance given by Bolgheri terroir. Moreccio drinks perfectly with traditional Tuscan dishes but it is also an everyday wine.
- Private one-day luxury roundtrip in comfortable air-conditioned passenger van or car, with a professional and long experienced driver. Your chauffer speaks English and he’s an expert of Wine and Food. Pick-up and drop-off service in Departure location
PRICES & TIMING:
- Experience Only Prices
1 ADULT (age >18): 170 € per person – MINOR (age 10-17): 70 € per person – CHILD (age 0-9): 30 € per person
- Optional Journey Prices (fixed up to 8 passengers)
From BOLOGNA (12 hrs): 995 € – from CIVITAVECCHIA Cruise Port (8 hrs): 780 € – from FLORENCE (12 hrs): 790 € – from GENOA Cruise Port (8 hrs): 855 € – from LA SPEZIA Cruise Port (8 hrs): 650 € – from LIVORNO Cruise Port (8 hrs ): 500 € – from ROME (12 hrs): 1.100 €
- Please note that if you buy the FULL package, WITH the Optional Journey, this is always a FULL DAY experience of a total of 8 (eight) hours (tipically when your departure point is a PORT where you arrive on a cruise and this is a “shore excursion”), but if your departure point is a CITY the tour will be of a total of 10 (ten) or 12 (twelve) hours, so you’ll be able to enjoy everything more relaxed and have the time to visit, if you like, some marvellous other places nearby.
- If you buy the EXPERIENCE only, WITHOUT the Journey, this will include minimum of 3 (three) hours “on site”, up to 4 (four).
- IMPORTANT: the ON SITE experience lasts about 3 (three) hours and STARTS between 10.00 a.m. and 11.00 a.m. – NO LATE ADMITTING (our Optional Journeys are organized accordingly and start between 08.00 a.m. and 09.00 a.m., eventually ask for details).
- Number of People: min 2 (two), max 8 (eight) – please note that this is an absolutely PRIVATE tour, so you’ll never be mixed with other people.
- If you don’t find your desidered departure place in the above list, don’t worry and please click HERE to browse by “DEPARTURES” main menù and find another extraordinary experience available from your starting point.
- Not included – All the goods you’d like to buy at the company shop or in any other place during the experience – Everything not detailed above.
- Legal note on alchool: 0<17 years old people are NOT allowed to drink ALCOHOL. So they’re absolutely welcome in joining this tour, enjoy the experience, the visit and the meals, but CAN NOT drink any kind of ALCOHOL (wine, spirits, etc.) (that’s the reason why the big difference in price)
- We strongly suggest to add the Optional Journey – If you are going at the location of the experience with your car, you are “forced” to provide that one of the adults in your group (who will drive on the way back) DO NOT DRINK alcohol – If you drive with even a single glass of wine in the belly you risk hefty fines. For your SAFETY our professional drivers obviously DO NOT DRINK at all.
- PAYMENTS, CANCELLATIONS and REFUNDS POLICY: Reservations close 48 hours before event – 30% deposit upon booking, total balance within 48 hours before the event – refund of the 30% deposit if the customer cancels within 48 hours (or before the balance) – no refunds if the customer cancels within 48 hours or if he does not show up.