CARPINETO private tasting of
Vino Nobile di Montepulciano Riserva
3 times in Wine Spectator TOP 100
SUPERSTARS OF THE EXPERIENCE
- Wine Spectator’s TOP 100 wine for 3 times (in 2015, 2016, 2018) “Vino Nobile di Montepulciano Riserva DOCG” vertical tasting of 4 old vintages (2007 – 2010 – 2013 – 2015) impossible to find elsewhere.
- Twilight saga film location underground restaurant
- Absolutely exclusive, private and unique experience.
- Location: TUSCANY – Montepulciano (Siena)
- Guided tour of the entire winery.
- Wine Spectator’s TOP 100 wine for 3 times vertical tasting of 4 old vintages impossible to find elsewhere.
- Lunch in Montepulciano (the Twilight saga film location…) in an underground restaurant.
- The menu has been tailored by Marco “DoctorTuscany” Tenerini and the Chef: classic Tuscan but modernized and designed specifically to perfectly match the wines of Carpineto.
- Optional Journey: Travel in luxury car or van. English speaking and wine-food expert chauffeur. Scenic drive through Tuscany.
ONLINE BOOKING SUSPENDED
DUE TO COVID-19
We are happy to give you any more details, and inform on restart.
Call or message us.
The FEW, the PROUD… of doing this professional tasting: the only Vino Nobile di Montepulciano for 3 times in Wine Spectator’s TOP 100
- Introduction to corporate philosophy and history, guided by an English speaking expert.
- Complete professional private visit of the vineyards and the cellar, with particular focus on the refinement processes in wood and in the bottle.
- Experiential tasting in a private tasting room overlooking the barrel room: 4 vintages of the Vino Nobile di Montepulciano Riserva DOCG (the only wine of the denomination to enter 3 times in the ranking of the top 100 wines in the world).
- Lunch in Montepulciano in an underground restaurant.
Taylor-made MENU pairing with 5 different wines
- The menu has been tailored by Marco “DoctorTuscany” Tenerini and the Chef: classic Tuscan menu but modernized and designed specifically to perfectly match the wines of Carpineto and enhance their exceptional characteristics.
- Vegetables from our organic garden (Farnito IGT – Bianco Chardonnay) – Smoked duck breast salad with rosemary, orange and fennel (Farnito IGT – Bianco Chardonnay)
- Green peas “Absolute” Risotto, Cinta Senese cheek and roast juice (Chianti Classico Riserva Carpineto DOCG)
- Pienza Pecorino cheese Ravioli, pear and caramelized walnuts (Chianti Classico Riserva Carpineto DOCG)
- Wild Boar belly, parsnips sauce and seasonal vegetables Ratatouille (Brunello di Montalcino Carpineto DOCG)
- Doughnut sugar and cinnamon with vanilla ice cream (Farnito Vinsanto del Chianti DOC) – Blanc Manger with raspberries sauce and almond Streusel (Farnito Vinsanto del Chianti DOC)
- Private one-day luxury roundtrip in comfortable air-conditioned passenger van or car, with a professional and long experienced driver. Your chauffer speaks English and he’s an expert of Wine and Food. Pick-up and drop-off service in Departure location
- Experience Only Prices
1 ADULT (age >18): 445 € per person (if 2 people), 355 € per person (if 3 people), 305 € per person (if 4 people), 280 € per person (if 5 people), 265 € per person (if 6 people), 250 € per person (if 7 people), 235 € per person (if 8 people) – MINOR (age 10-17): 85 € per person – CHILD (age 0-9): 25 € per person
- Optional Journey Prices (fixed up to 8 passengers)
From BOLOGNA (12 hrs): 1.040 € – from CIVITAVECCHIA Cruise Port: 685 € – from FLORENCE: 825 € – from LA SPEZIA Cruise Port: 965 € – from LIVORNO Cruise Port: 825 € – from ROME: 895 €
- Please note that if you buy the FULL package, WITH the Optional Journey, this is always a FULL DAY experience of a total of 8 (eight) hours (tipically when your departure point is a PORT where you arrive on a cruise and this is a “shore excursion”), but if your departure point is a CITY the tour will be of a total of 10 (ten) or 12 (twelve) hours, so you’ll be able to enjoy everything more relaxed and have the time to visit, if you like, some marvellous other places nearby.
- If you buy the EXPERIENCE only, WITHOUT the Journey, this will include minimum of 3 (three) hours “on site”, up to 4 (four).
- IMPORTANT: the ON SITE experience lasts about 3 (three) hours and STARTS between 10.00 a.m. and 11.00 a.m. – NO LATE ADMITTING (our Optional Journeys are organized accordingly and start between 08.00 a.m. and 09.00 a.m., eventually ask for details).
- Number of People: min 2 (two), max 8 (eight) – please note that this is an absolutely PRIVATE tour, so you’ll never be mixed with other people.
- If you don’t find your desidered departure place in the above list, don’t worry and please click HERE to browse by “DEPARTURES” main menù and find another extraordinary experience available from your starting point.
- Not included – All the goods you’d like to buy at the company shop or in any other place during the experience – Everything not detailed above.
- Legal note on alchool: 0<17 years old people are NOT allowed to drink ALCOHOL. So they’re absolutely welcome in joining this tour, enjoy the experience, the visit and the meals, but CAN NOT drink any kind of ALCOHOL (wine, spirits, etc.) (that’s the reason why the big difference in price)
- We strongly suggest to add the Optional Journey – If you are going at the location of the experience with your car, you are “forced” to provide that one of the adults in your group (who will drive on the way back) DO NOT DRINK alcohol – If you drive with even a single glass of wine in the belly you risk hefty fines. For your SAFETY our professional drivers obviously DO NOT DRINK at all.
- PAYMENTS, CANCELLATIONS and REFUNDS POLICY: Reservations close 48 hours before event – 30% deposit upon booking, BALANCE within 48 hours – In the event of cancellation by the COMPANY, the 30% fee will be refunded in full. If the CUSTOMER cancels the reservation: if the cancellation occurs before the two weeks prior to the booked date, the company will refund the 30% deposit paid; if the cancellation occurs within two weeks prior to the booking date, the company will retain 30% of the deposit.