WS’s TOP 100 Umbria white wine
Grechetto Colli Martani GRECANTE
SUPERSTARS OF THE EXPERIENCE
- Wine Spectator’s TOP 100 wine “Grechetto Colli Martani Grecante DOC” (white!!!)
- Montefalco Sagrantino DOCG Limited Edition celebrating 25 years
- Montefalco Sagrantino Passito DOCG (rare, wonderful and unusual dessert red wine).
- LOCATION: UMBRIA (The Green Heart of Italy)– Montefalco (Perugia)
- Explore great wines even just outside Tuscany… not the usual things, new gourmet discoveries!
- Absolutely exclusive, private and unique experience.
- Guided tour of the entire winery and the vineyards.
- The tasting will include four of Arnaldo Caprai masterpieces labels
- Buffet lunch in a private room with a menu that varies according to the seasons with simplicity and choice of “zero Km products”.
- Pairing of 4 labels: Grecante Colli Martani Grechetto (TOP 100 of Wine Spectator), Montefalco Rosso, Montefalco Sagrantino Collepiano plus Montefalco Sagrantino Passito (a rare, wonderful and unusual dessert red wine).
- Optional Journey: Travel in luxury car or van. English speaking and wine-food expert chauffeur. Scenic drive through Tuscany.
ONLINE BOOKING SUSPENDED
DUE TO COVID-19
We are happy to give you any more details, and inform on restart.
Call or message us.
PRIVATE TOUR of the winery
- One of our Wine Educators will be at your complete disposal accompanying you on a visit to the cellar.
- The visit begins with a view of the vineyards, which will be followed by an internal route to follow all the stages of the production process, from the fermentation area to that of aging, up to bottling.
The visit will be in English.
PRIVATE WINE TASTING
- Once the visit is over, you will return to the Enoteca where you will have a guided tasting.
- The tasting will be seated in a private room and guided by professional sommelier.
- The tasting will include four of our top labels: Cuvée Secrete IGT – Montefalco Rosso Riserva DOC – Montefalco Sagrantino DOCG Limited Edition celebrating its 25 years – Montefalco Sagrantino 25 years DOCG and will be combined with bread and Extra Virgin Olive Oil DOP of our production and cold cuts and local cheeses.
LIGHT LUNCH in pairing with our best wines
- Buffet lunch in a private room consisting of mixed appetizers, a first course and a dessert.
- The menu varies according to the season (we’ll soon publish an example).
- Not a real restaurant service but splendid classic countrystyle menus that reflect the territory with simplicity and choice of “zero Km products”.
- In taylor-made pairing 4 of our most representative labels: Grecante Colli Martani Grechetto DOC (TOP 100 of Wine Spectator), Montefalco Rosso DOC, Montefalco Sagrantino Collepiano DOCG and Montefalco Sagrantino Passito DOCG (rare, wonderful and unusual dessert wine).
- Private one-day luxury roundtrip in comfortable air-conditioned passenger van or car, with a professional and long experienced driver. Your chauffer speaks English and he’s an expert of Wine and Food. Pick-up and drop-off service in Departure location
Experience Only Prices
NOTE: Min. 4 Adult – 1 ADULT (age >18): 210 € per person – MINOR (age 6-17): 90 € per person – CHILD (age 0-5): FREE
Optional Journey Prices (fixed up to 8 passengers)
From BOLOGNA (12 hrs): 1.180 € – from CIVITAVECCHIA Cruise Port (8 hrs): 660 – from FLORENCE (12 hrs): 940 € – from ROME (12 hrs): 850 €
- Please note that if you buy the FULL package, WITH the Optional Journey, this is always a FULL DAY experience of a total of 8 (eight) hours (tipically when your departure point is a PORT where you arrive on a cruise and this is a “shore excursion”), but if your departure point is a CITY the tour will be of a total of 10 (ten) or 12 (twelve) hours, so you’ll be able to enjoy everything more relaxed and have the time to visit, if you like, some marvellous other places nearby.
- If you buy the EXPERIENCE only, WITHOUT the Journey, this will include minimum of 3 (three) hours “on site”, up to 4 (four).
- IMPORTANT: the ON SITE experience lasts about 3 (three) hours and STARTS between 10.00 a.m. and 11.00 a.m. – NO LATE ADMITTING (our Optional Journeys are organized accordingly and start between 08.00 a.m. and 09.00 a.m., eventually ask for details).
- Number of People: min 4 (FOUR – Adult), max 8 (eight) – please note that this is an absolutely PRIVATE tour, so you’ll never be mixed with other people.
- If you don’t find your desidered departure place in the above list, don’t worry and please click HERE to browse by “DEPARTURES” main menù and find another extraordinary experience available from your starting point.
- Not included – All the goods you’d like to buy at the company shop or in any other place during the experience – Everything not detailed above.
- Legal note on alchool: 0<17 years old people are NOT allowed to drink ALCOHOL. So they’re absolutely welcome in joining this tour, enjoy the experience, the visit and the meals, but CAN NOT drink any kind of ALCOHOL (wine, spirits, etc.) (that’s the reason why the big difference in price)
- We strongly suggest to add the Optional Journey – If you are going at the location of the experience with your car, you are “forced” to provide that one of the adults in your group (who will drive on the way back) DO NOT DRINK alcohol – If you drive with even a single glass of wine in the belly you risk hefty fines. For your SAFETY our professional drivers obviously DO NOT DRINK at all.
- PAYMENTS, CANCELLATIONS and REFUNDS POLICY: reservations close 3 days before event – 30% deposit upon booking, total balance within 72 hours before the event – refund of the 30% deposit if the customer cancels within 72 hours (or before the balance) – no refunds if the customer cancels within 48 hours or if he does not show up.