Winery ARNALDO CAPRAI
COOKING CLASS Saveur 100 Chef’s Ed.
Grechetto Colli Martani GRECANTE
SUPERSTARS OF THE EXPERIENCE
- This Cooking Class itself as it’s one of the 100 must-try things according to “Saveur”, the famous American magazine for gourmets, which every year draws up the ranking of the great discoveries from the world of food, “The Saveur 100: Chefs’ Edition”
- Wine Spectator’s TOP 100 white wine “Arnaldo Caprai – Grechetto Colli Martani Grecante”
- Absolutely exclusive, private and unique experience.
- Location: UMBRIA (The Green Heart of Italy)– Montefalco (Perugia)
- Guided tour of the entire winery and the vineyards.
- Easy cooking lesson mixed with show-cooking managed by Chef Salvatore Denaro.
- An incredible multi-regional experience “Sicily meets Umbria”
- Pairing of our wines: Grecante 2019, Montefalco Rosso 2017, Sagrantino Collepiano 2015.
- Optional Journey: Travel in luxury car or van. English speaking and wine-food expert chauffeur. Scenic drive through Tuscany.
ONLINE BOOKING SUSPENDED
DUE TO COVID-19
We are happy to give you any more details, and inform on restart.
Call or message us.
A Sicilian Chef, zero miles food from Umbria, an American magazine… not the usual things, new discoveries and gourmet fun!
- OK, St. Francis was born here, but you don’t have to be ascetic like him, on the contrary…
- Absolutely WFTI exclusive and unique experience custom taylored by our expert Marco “DoctorTuscany” Tenerini.
COOKING CLASS LUNCH & pairing TOP wines
- An easy cooking lesson mixed with show-cooking managed by Chef Salvatore Denaro. The menu varies according to the season (however, the libidinous recipe combinations from Sicily with recipes from Umbria are famous … not to mention the truffle …) and the cooking lesson is accompanied by our wines: Grecante 2019, Montefalco Rosso 2017, Sagrantino Collepiano 2015.
NOTE: minimum 6 people (“adult” older than 18).
PRIVATE TOUR of the winery
- One of our Wine Educators will be at your complete disposal accompanying you on a visit to the cellar. The visit begins with a view of the vineyards, which will be followed by an internal route to follow all the stages of the production process, from the fermentation area to that of aging, up to bottling. The visit will be in English.
- Private one-day luxury roundtrip in comfortable air-conditioned passenger van or car, with a professional and long experienced driver. Your chauffer speaks English and he’s an expert of Wine and Food. Pick-up and drop-off service in Departure location
- Experience Only Prices
NOTE: Min. 6 Adult – 1 ADULT (age >18): 170 € per person – MINOR (age 6-17): 85 € per person – CHILD (age 0-5): FREE
- Optional Journey Prices (fixed up to 8 passengers)
From BOLOGNA (12 hrs): 1.180 € – from CIVITAVECCHIA Cruise Port (8 hrs): 660 – from FLORENCE (12 hrs): 940 € – from ROME (12 hrs): 850 €
- Please note that if you buy the FULL package, WITH the Optional Journey, this is always a FULL DAY experience of a total of 8 (eight) hours (tipically when your departure point is a PORT where you arrive on a cruise and this is a “shore excursion”), but if your departure point is a CITY the tour will be of a total of 10 (ten) or 12 (twelve) hours, so you’ll be able to enjoy everything more relaxed and have the time to visit, if you like, some marvellous other places nearby.
- If you buy the EXPERIENCE only, WITHOUT the Journey, this will include minimum of 3 (three) hours “on site”, up to 4 (four).
- IMPORTANT: this specific ON SITE experience lasts about 4 (four) to 6 (six) hours and STARTS between 10.00 a.m. and 11.00 a.m. – NO LATE ADMITTING (our Optional Journeys are organized accordingly and start between 08.00 a.m. and 09.00 a.m., eventually ask for details).
- Number of People: min 6 (SIX), max 8 (eight) – please note that this is an absolutely PRIVATE tour, so you’ll never be mixed with other people.
- If you don’t find your desidered departure place in the above list, don’t worry and please click HERE to browse by “DEPARTURES” main menù and find another extraordinary experience available from your starting point.
- Not included – All the goods you’d like to buy at the company shop or in any other place during the experience – Everything not detailed above.
- Legal note on alchool: 0<17 years old people are NOT allowed to drink ALCOHOL. So they’re absolutely welcome in joining this tour, enjoy the experience, the visit and the meals, but CAN NOT drink any kind of ALCOHOL (wine, spirits, etc.) (that’s the reason why the big difference in price)
- We strongly suggest to add the Optional Journey – If you are going at the location of the experience with your car, you are “forced” to provide that one of the adults in your group (who will drive on the way back) DO NOT DRINK alcohol – If you drive with even a single glass of wine in the belly you risk hefty fines. For your SAFETY our professional drivers obviously DO NOT DRINK at all.
- PAYMENTS, CANCELLATIONS and REFUNDS POLICY: reservations close 3 days before event – 30% deposit upon booking, total balance within 72 hours before the event – refund of the 30% deposit if the customer cancels within 72 hours (or before the balance) – no refunds if the customer cancels within 48 hours or if he does not show up.