Brunello di Montalcino MONTOSOLI
5 times in Wine Spectator's TOP 100
SUPERSTARS OF THE EXPERIENCE
Superstars of the experience:
- Wine Spectator’s TOP 100 (for FIVE times!!!) “ALTESINO – Brunello di Montalcino Montosoli”
- “One of the MOST REPRESENTATIVE vineyards in ITALY” (according to Wine Spectator)
- Gourmet pairing-lunch with chef Jacopo Monni.
- Absolutely exclusive, private and unique experience.
- Private guided visit of the entire winery and vineyards in “One of the MOST REPRESENTATIVE vineyards in ITALY” (according to Wine Spectator magazine).
- Vertical wine tasting of Wine Spectator’s TOP 100 wine (5 times in list).
- Professional Chef prepared classic Tuscan full lunch, taylored for pairing with Altesino wines
- Travel in luxury car or van.
- English speaking and wine-food expert chauffeur.
- Scenic drive through Tuscany.
ONLINE BOOKING SUSPENDED
DUE TO COVID-19
We are happy to give you any more details, and inform on restart.
Call or message us.
“One of the MOST REPRESENTATIVE vineyards in ITALY” PRIVATE EXPERIENCE
- Complete professional private tour of the cellar guided by an English speaking expert. The visit is conceived as a journey to immerse yourself in the world of wine and in the history of the company. The itinerary of the visit winds between inside and outside, allowing you to get to know this land up close and in particular the birth and the various stages of aging of our Brunello.
- The winery’s outlook combines an essential respect for the trust in tradition with a forward-looking perspective, resulting in wine that retains the unique and high quality reputation of Brunello. From its emphasis on traditional methods of agriculture, the careful hand selection of the grapes, to the rose bushes which overlook each of the vines, Altesino firmly maintains its control over quality, principle that governs every aspect of life and work at the estate.
The company’s philosophy has always been to create high quality wines and this is why so much attention is devoted to every single detail, not only at each stage of production.
GOURMET LUNCH MENU with pairing TOP wines and spirits
- At “Il Passaggio” restaurant chef Jacopo Monni leads a team of seven professional staff who work together to express the heritage of the land through dishes that are communicated in a different and original way so that they stimulate curiosity… with this “Tuscan but creative” special menu in pairing with Altesino wines.
- Chianina IGP Tuscan beef tartare, capers with their leaves, radish chips, lettuce cream, oil powder and truffle caviar pearls.
- Tortello with cacao and wild boar, in its cooking sauce with cocoa nibs.
- Pappa al pomodoro traditional Tuscan tomato and bread soup, plus gold.
- Guinea fowl breast with vegetable from our garden.
- “Pre dessert” and Bloom, dessert created by Loretta Fanella (Italy’s BEST PASTRY CHEF… you can attend her PASTRY ACADEMY HERE or HERE).
- Travel in luxury car or luxury van, with a professional and long experienced driver. Your chauffer speaks English and is an expert of Wine and Food.
- Scenic drive through Tuscany
Experience Only Prices
1 ADULT (age >18): 230 € per person – CHILD (age 6-17): 115 € per person – INFANT (age 0-5): FREE
Optional Journey Prices (fixed up to 8 passengers)
From BOLOGNA (12 hrs): 750 € – from CIVITAVECCHIA Cruise Port (8 hrs): 750 € – from FLORENCE (12 hrs): 750 € – from LIVORNO Cruise Port (8 hrs): 680 € – from ROME (12 hrs): 1010 €
- Please note that if you buy the FULL package, WITH the Optional Journey, this is always a FULL DAY experience of a total of 8 (eight) hours (tipically when your departure point is a PORT where you arrive on a cruise and this is a “shore excursion”), but if your departure point is a CITY the tour will be of a total of 10 (ten) or 12 (twelve) hours, so you’ll be able to enjoy everything more relaxed and have the time to visit, if you like, some marvellous other places nearby.
- If you buy the EXPERIENCE only, WITHOUT the Journey, this will include minimum of 3 (three) hours “on site”, up to 4 (four).
- IMPORTANT: the ON SITE experience lasts about 3 (three) hours and STARTS between 10.00 a.m. and 11.00 a.m. – NO LATE ADMITTING (our Optional Journeys are organized accordingly and start between 08.00 a.m. and 09.00 a.m., eventually ask for details).
- Number of People: min 2 (two), max 8 (eight) – please note that this is an absolutely PRIVATE tour, so you’ll never be mixed with other people.
- If you don’t find your desidered departure place in the above list, don’t worry and please click HERE to browse by “DEPARTURES” main menù and find another extraordinary experience available from your starting point.
- Not included – All the goods you’d like to buy at the company shop or in any other place during the experience – Everything not detailed above.
- Legal note on alchool: 0<17 years old people are NOT allowed to drink ALCOHOL. So they’re absolutely welcome in joining this tour, enjoy the experience, the visit and the meals, but CAN NOT drink any kind of ALCOHOL (wine, spirits, etc.) (that’s the reason why the big difference in price)
- We strongly suggest to add the Optional Journey – If you are going at the location of the experience with your car, you are “forced” to provide that one of the adults in your group (who will drive on the way back) DO NOT DRINK alcohol – If you drive with even a single glass of wine in the belly you risk hefty fines. For your SAFETY our professional drivers obviously DO NOT DRINK at all.
- PAYMENTS, CANCELLATIONS and REFUNDS POLICY: Reservations close 1 week before event – 30% deposit upon booking, total balance within 48 hours before the event – refund of the 30% deposit if the customer cancels within 48 hours (or before the balance) – no refunds if the customer cancels within 48 hours or if he does not show up.